Using Technology to Accelerate Repair Speed and Improve Service Quality
Ever wondered how efficient plumbers resolve cracks, leaks, or bursts without physically going underground?
Is it even possible to locate the exact area where the issue is occurring within your sewer line without creating a mess or digging holes in your landscape?
How can you get the sewer drain pipe issue resolved quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively?
After all, when it comes to efficient sewer repairs for leakages, blockages, and more, finding the root cause quickly is key. In fact, the three most common scenarios for a compromised sewer drain pipe include the following:
- A tree root that is stuck
- A collapsed drain
- Severe build-up due to lack of maintenance
No matter what the issue within your sewer drain pipe may be, locating it instantly and without a mess are important factors to consider when choosing a high-quality plumber service.
This is where ExpressRooter’s video camera and digital pipe locator technologies come into the big picture. We bring extensive drain repair and replacement service to the table and elevate the quality of service with state-of-the-art tools.
These advanced tools form a part of an extremely versatile inspection system—one that empowers our plumbers to diagnose and locate the problems in the drain and sewer systems with effortless ease. Two contributing factors lead to a seamless plumbing experience:
One, the state-of-the-art video camera technology provides our licensed plumbers with a complete understanding of what is happening below the ground, a common pain point most plumbing contractors face. The cameras can easily enter lines as small as 1 and 1/2 inches.
Two, the digital pipe locator empowers the plumbers to probe and conduct a thorough and accelerated drain inspection in Toronto, thanks to the advanced equipment. The pipe is used to accurately pinpoint the problem.
Learn more about our services for sewer and drain inspection in Toronto
How ExpressRooter’s Video-Powered Drain Camera Inspection Works
Locating the exact location of a leak or block within a sewer drain pipe takes more than guesswork or gut instinct. Furthermore, pinpointing the exact location is not a DIY route homeowners should take. One wrong move, and you can risk poking a hole into the pipe, leading to pipe bursts.
Why not leave the job to the professionals? Our expert clogged drain plumbers understand the importance of acting quickly.
Here’s how our process works:
Step 1: You give us a call at 416-233-2660, and we’ll send a plumbing technician to your location within the hour.
Step 2: The plumber goes to the ‘crime scene’ and makes use of a modern video camera tool as well as a digital pipe locator to inspect the compromised sewer drain pipe.
Step 3: If a plumbing leak or blockage is revealed in the drain pipe lining during the drain camera inspection, the video camera will send a magnetic signal to a digital pipe locator. This signal accurately pinpoints the breach.
Step 4: The plumber undergoes careful investigation and undertakes the necessary course of action to resolve the issue with promptness and efficiency.
Connect with an ExpressRooter master plumber right away
The 360-Degree Benefits of Video-Driven Sewer and Drain Camera Inspections
There are many advantages of using a digital pipe locator for the homeowner (and the clogged drain plumber):
- Accurate repair: The digital pipe locator determines the exact location of the issue within the compromised sewer drain pipe. Consequently, the direction and depth of the issue are handled accurately, without guesswork and, best of all, unnecessary digging.
- Precise and cost-effective: When used in tandem, the video camera and digital pipe locator technologies are precise, efficient, and cost-effective. This empowers ExpressRooter’s highly skilled plumbing technicians to call for excavation crews and get them in and out quickly, keeping disruption, mess, and expenses to a minimum.
- No mess policy: Irrespective of where the damaged sewer drain pipe is located, our video camera technology, coupled with the digital pipe locator, helps our master plumbers to:
- Not tear up your basement floor, landscaped gardens, beautifully manicured front lawn, or the interlock brick/asphalt paving on your driveway to determine the cause and location of a sewer drain problem
- Leverage direct access for an immediate and reliable drain pipe repair
Why Go for ExpressRooter Plumbers?
The question to ask here is, why go with ExpressRooter? Here’s why:
- Great customer service: If customer service is important to you, ExpressRooter is the right choice. After all, when your drains are clogged, you will need help from a professional plumber. Our team is available to help 24×7. We understand the importance of addressing sewer issues right away. This is why we offer same-day drain repairs in Toronto.
- Free estimate: We don’t charge for creating estimates. All you need to do is give us a call and get the area inspected. We will provide an accurate estimate of the job at hand for free. You can request an in-person estimate or connect with us online.
- Extensive inspection: Using the video camera and sewer drain pipe locating technology, we can determine the following:
- At-risk areas where plumbing problems and plumbing leaks are likely to occur
- The precise nature of a sewer drain plumbing problem
- The extent of the sewer drain damage or blockage
- The exact location where plumbing repairs are required
- The direction and depth of the compromised sewer drain pipe
- Highly-qualified professionals: ExpressRooter’s plumbing specialists are highly-qualified and certified technicians that can offer robust solutions to various plumbing problems. We start by performing a detailed investigation to find out what needs to be done.
- Upfront and honest pricing: Once the work begins, the customer is informed of the task at hand and the costs involved in doing the work. There are no additional charges or changes to the estimate later on. Our upfront pricing policy ensures that no matter how long the job takes, your price does not change.
- Trusted professionals: Our team comes with years of experience in the plumbing business. We conduct a thorough background check of all our master plumbers. Plus, when you make a booking with us, we’ll provide you with all the information you need, such as the plumber’s bio, contact, GPS tracking number, years of experience, and more.
- Same-day service: As mentioned before, plumbing repair and replacement is often an immediate job that needs urgent attention. We provide same-day emergency drain services, so you don’t have to worry about safety issues due to a damaged drain line.
Count on your local ExpressRooter plumber for all your plumbing needs, including:
- Water leak detection and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets
- Clogged and broken pipe repairs
- Food disposal repair and replacement
- Clogged sinks
- Bathtub plumbing
- Washer lines
- Hot water dispensers
- Basement sump pumps with battery backup
- Septic tank system service
Contact ExpressRooter at 416-233-2660 or www.expressrooter.ca for all your drain cleaning and plumbing needs today.
Q. How does ExpressRooter’s sewer drain pipe locator work?
Our plumbers and sewer technicians make use of a state-of-the-art fiber-optic camera. This camera continuously offers high-quality, real-time feedback on the underground condition of your sewer lines. By using flexible metal cables, the sewer camera can be used to detect clogs and backups in the sewer line. There’s no need to dig holes or trenches to get a better sense of the problem.
Q. What kind of issues can a sewer drain pipe locator find?
A sewer drain pipe locator can help find numerous issues—whether you get a drain repair session done proactively or as a preventative maintenance plan. With the use of this advanced tool, our master plumbers can locate wide-ranging drainage issues and fix them the first time around. These include:
- Drain leaks and clogs
- Tree root intrusions within drain pipe lining
- Cracked, broken, misaligned, or collapsed pipe joints
- Retrieving lost items from within the drain
- Inspecting old and aging pipes and replacing them
- Assessing the state of the septic system
Q. How do tree roots end up blocking the sewer drain pipe?
Sewer pipes are built underground. They help direct the flow of wastewater that is collected in the drains outside your home. The biggest problem is that these pipes attract growing tree roots, which feed on fat, grease, food particles, etc., that come out of the wastewater. As time passes, these roots become wider and end up blocking the water flow. This causes slow drainage and sewer backups. As a result, the pipe breaks. So, removing the tree roots from drains and sewer lines is of paramount importance.
Q. How can I find the drain lines in my house?
Generally speaking, you will find drain lines within the basement, garage, or crawl space. In terms of appearance, the drain pipe is approximately four inches in diameter. It comes with a screw cap on the top. This screw is accompanied by a notch/square knob. Another point to note is that some homes may have a sewer cleanout point that is indoors, whereas others may have an outdoor sewer cleanout point.