ExpressRooter’s Plumbers Take the Guesswork Out of Sewer Repairs
Whether you’re struggling with clogged sewers and broken sewer lines or suspect tree root damage or a collapsed drain pipe lining, consult an ExpressRooter plumber to get the issue resolved the first time around.
We can help get your drain pipe replaced, particularly if there are aging lines that have worn out or have separated. Our trenchless technology solutions and pipe location services allow us to deliver a seamless and hassle-free plumbing service.
Connect with an ExpressRooter specialist right away
But First, Why Do You Need to Get Your Drain Replaced Anyway?
Wondering if there are any warning signs that mandate drain replacement in your Toronto home?
Are there any red flags you should keep an eye out for?
The short answer? Yes.
There are many signs as well as contributing factors to why you may need drain replacement. Here’s a quick run-through of the common problems homeowners face:
- Old clay pipes: Generally speaking, old clay pipes are more susceptible to leaks, cracks, and damages, leading to irreversible property damage. The best way to tackle this problem is by getting a professional drain repair in Toronto.
- Tree root problem: Another widespread issue is the problem of tree roots, which occurs in the older areas of the city where the trees are more established. Plus, the systems servicing these areas consist of older asbestos cement and clay tile pipes, which usually don’t have permanent seals at the joints. As a result, the roots can penetrate the pipe over time. Here’s how the process works:
- Air and nutrient-rich water seeps from the pipes, creating an ideal growing medium for roots at any depth.
- Any root that manages to contact this habitat ends up growing faster and proliferates quickly.
- The roots can penetrate the pipe joints and cracks and then fill the pipes with a root mass.
- If the roots are allowed to continue growing, they may exert enough pressure to spread the cracks of the joint or point of entry, increasing the problem.
There are many ways in which this problem can be resolved:
- The use of plastic pipes can help eliminate root problems as long as the pipe joints are properly sealed.
- Cutting the roots out of the pipe is a temporary fix. For instance, pruning it can encourage even more growth.
- Treating the roots and filling the holes with special grout or relining the pipe is the most effective treatment to help prevent re-growth.
If you’re noticing the growth of tree roots within your drainpipe, it’s high time you get your drain replaced. To prevent the issue from snowballing, book an extensive drain inspection in Toronto with our team of trusted master plumbers.
- Slow drains: The mark of a well-functioning plumbing system is proper disposal of drain water. If the water drains properly, it will also contribute to your family’s health and well-being. So, if your drain pipes are draining water slowly, they might be clogged, broken, collapsed, or ill-maintained. To tackle the problem, you may need a professional drain replacement service.
- Clogs: A clogged drain pipe is a disaster in the making as it can lead to a leak or flooding. If you happen to notice drain backups or are experiencing foul smells in your house, the culprit might be a collapsed pipe or cracked pipe. The best way to deal with clogs is by:
- Replacing the drain before the problem becomes an expensive affair
- Getting a regular drain cleaning service done to keep the pipes clear, free from any kind of obstruction, and by extension, working smoothly
- Leaks: Pipes tend to leak due to a crack or a break. If this is not treated in time, it can cause flooding or molding. This kind of water damage can easily get out of hand and cause structural damage to your home’s integrity. For a cheap drain cleaning session, take the help of our clogged drain plumbers.
- Age: Every drain pipe has a lifespan (about two decades or so). If you’ve been engaging in regular drain cleaning services in Toronto and following a thorough drain pipe maintenance program, the life of your drain pipe will be longer. If not, it may come apart easily. To tackle the situation with readiness, leverage our emergency drain services. There’s no drain issue that’s too complex or small for us to tackle.
ExpressRooter is one of the leading drains repair experts in the Greater Toronto Area. We understand that, more often than not, drain replacement is done in response to a plumbing emergency. In other words, the drain problem must be identified and fixed ASAP. To make things easier for you, we offer a 24×7 emergency drain service with no overtime charges. No matter how serious your drain problem looks, just call or schedule a service online right away!
Consult with one of the best Toronto drain and plumbing experts
How Our Plumbing Drain Replacement Service Works
- Video drain inspection in Toronto: We leverage state-of-the-art video-driven technology for drain camera inspections. This allows us to pinpoint your sewer problems quickly and efficiently.
- Trenchless technology: Our trenchless technological solution enables our team of plumbers to attend to your sewer problems from one or two small access points. This translates to quicker repairs and minimal disruption to your landscaping, yard, or driveway. A win-win for all!
- Rehabilitation services: Once the problem is detected, our plumbers make use of a digital pipe locator to accurately pinpoint the problem. That allows ExpressRooter’s master plumbers to determine the exact location and the direction as well as the depth of the sewer pipe, eliminating any guesswork and unnecessary digging.
Why Choose ExpressRooter?
- Qualified team of professionals: The ExpressRooter team comprises fully qualified and certified technicians who are able to provide complete drain replacement of an underground sewer system, regardless of its location, depth, and pipe diameter. We also provide services for bathtub drain replacement, sewer drain replacement, pipe replacement, and more.
- Emergency drain services: We offer emergency drain services at zero extra cost for weekends or nighttime.
- Quick and efficient service: The ExpressRooter team is also specialized in Main Line Sewer Backup Protection Technology. Our methods enable most repairs requiring excavation to be completed in a single day.
- Latest technology: We make use of advanced tools and technology to effectively diagnose and solve your drainage problems—from general drain repair to complete drain replacement.
- Clean, zero mess policy: We ensure that every drain replacement project we undertake is done leaving no mess or spots behind. Our trenchless pipe bursting solution allows for minimal excavation and proper cleanup.
For same-day drainage pipe replacement, make a booking with our team today
Q. What is the cost of replacing the main drain pipe?
According to Forbes, the average cost of replacing a smaller main drain pipe can be anywhere between $250 and $1,250, with the national average being approximately $700. If you need to get the entire drain pipe system replaced, it can cost about $15,000 to $20,000 or upwards.
Q. What is drain replacement?
Drain replacement is the process of replacing your old and damaged drain pipes with brand-new ones. If the drain pipe is routinely maintained, it can last anywhere between 20 to 30 years.
Q. What does the process of drain replacement entail?
Drain replacement involves removing and replacing old clay pipes that may be collapsed, cracked, or broken. Typically, all the old pipes within a home may need to be replaced.
Q. What are the consequences of not replacing drains with accuracy and immediately?
Putting off replacing your drains can cause serious plumbing problems such as:
- Clogs, leaks, or corrosion of the old or damaged pipes
- Unhygienic bacterial growth within the pipe
- Flooding from a leak
- Emanation of foul odor due to backups within the drain pipe
In all these scenarios, having your drain pipe replaced is paramount. At ExpressRooter, we use a state-of-the-art drain pipe camera to get to the root cause immediately and fix your drain issues instantly.
Q. Do I need to replace all the drains in my house?
There’s no standard way of replacing the drain. Depending on the extent of the damage, a single drain pipe or the entire pipe within your home may need to be replaced. In case of any cracks or collapse with the drainage pipe, give us a call. We will conduct a thorough drain inspection and provide an estimate of the costs involved. Our experienced team will also advise you on effective drainage solutions for your specific drain problem at hand.
Q. Will a drain replacement impact my regular schedule?
Replacing drains is not a small job. However, we will try to make the experience as seamless and hassle-free as possible for you. We will listen to your problems and prioritize your needs to ensure that the job is done efficiently and affordably. With us as your trusted plumbing partner, be rest assured that your day-to-day schedule will not get hampered.