Quality & Affordable Drain Cleaning in Toronto
Is your toilet or drain blocked?
Are your drains backing up?
Do you have a leaky drain on your hands?
Need to get your drain replaced immediately?
You need to call a clogged drain plumber right away.
Willing the clogged drain to unclog itself will not get you anywhere. On the contrary, it might worsen with time and lead to water inflow into your home.
If you are in need of an expert for drain cleaning service in Toronto, we’re at your service. Instead of Googling: “Drain cleaning near me,” give us a call at
But First, Why Do You Need Drain Cleaning?
Drain cleaning service is an essential component of maintaining your plumbing system, including your drains. Given the number of things we pour or put down drains, driving regular maintenance is key.
Here’s the negative impact of having a clogged drain:
- Pipe leaks and bursts + dangerous water backup: The debris stuck within the drain can cause blockages. Consequently, too much water buildup can lead to pipe leakages and pipe bursts.
- Poor water quality: Not having a clean drain is a breeding ground for bacterial growth. If food particles become a part of the clog, bacteria growth accelerates.
- Foul odor and smell: If your drain is clogged and the clog dries up, you’ll have a foul-smelling odor entering your home!
- Slow water drainage: Another downside of having a clogged drain is that the water will drain out slower than usual. As a result, your toilet may get clogged and lead to water traveling back up into your home.
- Health hazard: A severely clogged-up drain can also pose serious health issues such as skin irritation, lower indoor air quality within your home, and more.
- Weakened structural integrity of your home: Pooled-up water can weaken the foundation of your home and lower its structural integrity.
Additionally, you may need to get your drain replaced. An aging drain pipe can lead to cracks and leaks. In other words, every drain comes with an expiry date and should be replaced with minimal mess. This is where we can help.
Looking for an expert drain cleaning service in Toronto? ExpressRooter is worth a try. Don’t let clogged drains turn into a nightmare.
What’s Different About ExpressRooter’s Drain Cleaning Services?
At ExpressRooter, we offer wide-ranging unclogging services for:
- Basement drains
- Kitchen sinks
- Laundry tubs
- Bathroom sinks
- Any part of your plumbing system
Our clogged drain plumbers work with a high level of expertise and leverage modern equipment to provide robust solutions and recommendations for clearing drain blockages. From residential and commercial to industrial applications, we offer drain cleaning services for all types of establishments. Some of our biggest USPs include:
- Seamless drain cleaning and replacement experience with no mess, no digging, and no uprooting of the landscape
- Excellent workmanship and great value for money as our certified professionals get the job done right the first time around
- Accurate and quick diagnosis of the problem with a long-term and affordable solution
- Access to a ready pool of talented plumbers with a complete background check in place
- One-click access to the plumber’s details, such as bio, photo, GPS tracking number, and more
- Use of advanced tools and technology to give you high-quality service
Moreover, we believe that cleaning your drain should not be a ‘reactive’ process but a proactive one. As a best practice, we recommend getting your drain cleaned regularly to avoid the chances of buildup or clogging. We offer a drain cleaning maintenance program that you can leverage to keep your drain in a healthy working condition.
A Freelook at Our Clogged Drain Service
A drain that requires professional cleaning is the job of a seasoned clogged drain plumber. This is where our team comes into the big picture.
Remember that inserting stoppers is not the answer to preventing clogged drains. More often than not, food particles will get stuck in your kitchen sink drain and lead to a clog. Our educated and certified technicians can:
- Replace the drain pipe altogether
- Pipe burst drain replacement
- Clean the drain from the inside out
- Clear out a backup drain
- Engage in sump pump installation
- Help with a clogged drain repair
- Engage in trenchless pipe bursting
- Provide emergency drain services, which include last-minute repairs, ongoing maintenance, and proper drain cleaning
At ExpressRooter, we understand how troublesome a clogged drain can be. The best way to prevent the chances of a clogged drain is to drive ongoing drain maintenance. If you have a nasty smell coming out of your drain, a cleaning session is overdue.
To get your drain looking clean and new, connect with ExpressRooter professionals. We are committed to offering cost-effective and powerful drain-cleaning services.
When to Call a Professional for Drain Cleaning and Drain Inspection in Toronto?
It may be time to get a plumber for drain cleaning services if you notice the following signs:
- Slow running water
- Bubbles in the sink
- Gurgling noises
- Presence of black particles
Our expert clogged drain plumbers will ensure that the drain is working properly and is restored to its original state. Irrespective of the type of drain that needs cleaning, our highly-educated professionals can lend a helping hand. Some of the most common types of drain repair that we do include:
- Drain pipe repair
- Main drain repair
- Kitchen pipe repair, which includes the sink
- Drain leak repair
- Toilet drain repair, which includes the shower area and the bathtub
- Clogged drain repair
Don’t let the buildup or clog turn into a big ball of mess. Take the help of our professionals right away.
Additional Sewer and Drain Services We Offer:
- Sewer repair services: Our professional plumbers take the guesswork out of sewer repairs. Trust them to help you with the following:
- Sewer line replacement
- Clogged sinks and toilets
- Food disposals, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.
- Clogged sewer lines
- Video camera inspection of sewer lines: This helps prevent and identify any problem areas in the sewer lines before they develop into a full-blown emergency drain service, causing blockages and leaks.
Whether you want to get your drain cleaned or your sewer line inspected, kill two birds with one stone by enlisting the services of our team of plumbers. We’re ready to help you 24×7, thanks to our customer-first emergency plumber services.
Q. How often should I get my drain cleaned?
Generally speaking, it’s recommended that you get your drains cleaned as needed. That said, engaging in a preventive drain cleaning best practice will prevent clogs from forming and avoid buildups. Try to get the drains cleaned at least twice a year.
Q. What are some of the most common signs of a clogged drain?
Some of the common signs of a clogged drain include the following:
- Slow-draining water in the tub or sink
- Water backing up in your tubs or sinks when you flush the toilet
- Inflow of sewer water back into the house
- A gurgling sound coming from your pipes
- Foul odors coming from the drain
…and more. In these cases, it’s recommended that you get in touch with a clogged drain plumber and get the issue addressed professionally.
Q. Can I get rid of clogs on my own?
While there are many liquid-based clog removers, we don’t recommend using these in your drains as they may cause damage to the drain pipe. It may also lead to skin irritation or cause your eyes to burn. No matter how big or small you think the issue is, it’s best to let a professional take over.
Q. What are the side effects of a clogged drain?
A clogged drain that left’s untreated can quickly turn into a nightmare. Sewage water may enter your home, causing an unhygienic situation. The drain pipe may burst, which can lead to expensive overheads. A clogged drain, more often than not, needs external help to be resolved.
Q. What is the best way to get a drain pipe cleaned?
There are many methods to clean a drain pipe, such as using a high-pressure water jet, a drain snake or auger, and more. The best way will ultimately depend on the gravity of the problem, the age of your drain pipe, and other factors. Our plumbers at ExpressRooter can assess the problem at hand and provide the best course of action.
Q. What are some of the tips to follow to prevent drain clogs?
To avoid clogged drain lines, follow these best practices:
- Be mindful of the things you’re putting down the drain
- Don’t put grease and oils, excessive soap, and similar items down the drain
- Always use a strainer at the end of your washing machine drain hose so it catches clog-draining items such as lint and other debris
- You can also place a strainer in the bathtub and shower drain to catch hair and other things that may get stuck.